Hey Guys! Today we will learn how to remove the dash vents in the Volkswagen MKIV.
- First take a screw driver and cover it with a cello tape on it to avoid scratch.
- Insert and take the vents out one by one.
- Next unplug the headlight switch.
- Use screw driver to slowly pop the dimmer switch out.
- The vent bezel comes out easily. You just need to jiggle it a bit.
- Just pull back the wiring switch connected with hazard light switch and rear window defroster switch to unplug them.
- To remove false switch caps too, you need to press lightly with a screw driver.